How to create ISO with Daemon Tools Lite
DAEMON Tools is further development of the Generic Safedisc emulator incorporating all its features. This program allows running backup copies of SafeDisc (C-Dilla), Securom or Laserlock protected games.It emulates max. 4 DVD-ROM drives and works with CD/DVD images created by many burning programs
DAEMON Tools works under Windows9x/ME/NT/2000/XP with all types of CD/DVDROM drives (IDE/SCSI) and supports nearly any CD protection.
- DAEMON Tools needs a 1:1 Copy to run!!
- DAEMON Tools is used to RUN GAMES, NOT TO BURN THEM!!! Means emulation must be active while you want to play a game, not while burning the copy (except for you want to use DAEMON Tools’ “fastdump” feature on a safedisc protected CD).
- If you want to run a copy protected application from an image mounted to a Generic DVD-ROM enabling the copy protection emulation(s) is NOT necessary!!
- Generic DVD-ROM is able to run nearly every protected or unprotected CD image (Safedisc, Securom, Laserlock, Lockblocks etc.) like it was the original CD! Just do an image file using one of the supported burning programs and mount it with Daemon Manager!
DAEMON Tools supports the following image files:
- ccd (CloneCD)
- bwt (Blindwrite)
- mds (Media Descriptor File)
- cdi (Discjuggler)
- nrg (Nero)
- pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
- b5t (BlindWrite 5)
NOTE: DAEMON Tools Lite is freeware ONLY for PRIVATE USE. If you use it in a commercial environment, for example your office or an Internet Cafe, you must register DAEMON Tools.
Users will not need to purchase a license for every PC you run DAEMON Tools Lite on. There is an alternative for users whether to purchase the needed quantity of DAEMON Tools Lite licenses or to buy one Multi-Instance license (where the number of Instances corresponds to the number of PCs).
Special discounts are available for running DAEMON Tools Lite in school or university PCs.
· Rare BSODs when Advanced Emulation mode is disabled;
· Error 1500: driver initialization issue at startup.
To make a ISO using this program, follow this instruction :
- Download Daemon Tools Lite here, and install it
- Open Daemon Tools Lite, Click ‘Make Disc Image’
- If the device not shown, Click ‘Refresh’
- Set the reading speed, better set to lower speed to not make your device hard-work
- Set the destination of the file, you can change it and choose what the type of it (here we use .ISO), Click Save
- Start, it will be take a moment, when it done, you can open the destination folder that you have set before.
Posted on April 29, 2011, in Software, Tips and Trick, Windows and tagged cd, convert, create iso, daemon tools lite, device, Download, dvd, emulator, game, games, how to create ISO, image, image file, make disc image, make ISO file, pcsx2, ps2, tool, tools, windows. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.